Saturday, February 14, 2015

What a Surprise!



For the past two weeks I've spent time organizing, planning, printing, and putting together decorations all to be prepared for the Book Release Party. Being sick on top of it all was not what I had planned, but things came together. A few days before the Book Release Celebration, I sat down at the computer and began to play around.

You know how friends tell you to "Google" yourself? It can be quite interesting the items that pop up. I decided to do it and just see what was out there. Boy, was I in for a surprise! What a surreal moment when you look yourself up and find your name and your book's title essentially everywhere! To be honest, it took a little time for it to sink in. My daughter was enjoying herself trying to find all of the countries and all the different websites where my book is being sold.

Well, things keep moving forward. The book is out and available on many websites, including Amazon. More events are coming, so stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment