Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My First Official Signing Event

Today was my first book signing event and it just so happened to be only a few minutes away from home. My family and friends had a wonderful time at D'Lites Emporium in Gainesville, FL. They were great hosts and would highly recommend them if you are in the area. They have the best low calorie soft serve ice cream around!
The day was beautiful outside! We had lots of people coming in and out of the store. I even got to read my book twice to a few of the most adorable kids! Today really showed me how blessed I am to have supportive family members who work as hard as I do to help this dream come true. Not only that, but how I am also blessed with friends who take time out of their schedules to come visit and support me too. Today was a good day.

So, with my first solo event under wraps I am now looking toward to the next one, which is scheduled for May in Tampa, FL. This has been an exciting ride thus far, but I know this is just the beginning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment